Saturday, February 8, 2014

More and more of Kelly Brook


This post features two articles with a surfeit of Kelly Brook in lingerie and bikini.  It also shows her muscular new boyfriend.  I don't know if this guy has a day job;  I think being Kelly's boyfriend would be enough of a job.  I guess she's put her difficulties with Danny Cipriani (the dummie) and Thom Evans (not sure what went wrong there) behind her, and has moved on to a relationship that's strong on the physical with this guy.  But that might sell him short, he's probably a very nice and intelligent bloke.

Still, why am I talking about him?  It's Kelly's curvesome curvaceousness that is the subject here.  And lots of it.

Kelly Brook reveals racy lacy Valentine's Day (New Look) lingerie collection

Kelly Brook on romantic holiday on the beach, in a bikini (I may have adjusted the title of the article a little)

Lots and lots of pictures of Kelly Brook in a black and white striped bikini, and there's a big guy with her (I adjusted this one too)

 Kelly put the picture below on her Instagram of the lingerie, so I figure it's OK to show it here, too.  The weird thing is, the New Look Web site doesn't have any pictures of her wearing their stuff.  Ultimo had the sense to show Luisana Lopilato's incredibleness in their little flimsies.







No comments: