Thursday, September 17, 2009

Let's nip this in the Budd

Now, I was going to write an extended post today about vested interest vs. the public good vis-a-vis national and global environmental heritage, but I became hopelessly delayed and didn't get to it. So instead I'm going to fall back on loveliness. I'll try to do the other thing tomorrow.

Now, what's available at the link below is no more daring or provocative or scandalous or revealing than a nice bikini. However, it is an accumulated compendium of wowness that one should be CAUTIOUS of inspecting if it is possible that disapproving eyes might be glancing over your shoulder or reviewing your URLs. But if the loveliness of youthful lines and curves is appealing to you as it might be clear that it is to me, well, this is one sweet and warm cup of tea.

Lauren Budd

(Found out about her from this Daily Mail article.)

No comments: