Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jenna Elfman, revisited

I mentioned Jenna Elfman in my "Whatever happened to Bridget Fonda?" posting a few posts ago. Lo and behold, she showed up on the new old Tonight Show, describing the next installments of "Accidentally on Purpose". According to Jenna, she just had her baby five weeks ago. Good for her. Fun stories, including getting Excited (while 8 months preggers) kissing her co-star. And her husband Bodhi leaving the windows and sun roof open such that when torrential rains hit, the new car was totaled.

(Sounds like something I could do.)

Jenna, from her "Dharma and Greg" days, has exuded an exuberant sexuality, and you get the feeling it's partly the real her (one can hope, anyways). She's tall and blonde and lean (and Russell Crowe, also on Leno, said that he was at a beach volleyball game with her in her younger years and she was wearing a pair of cutoff shorts that should have been illegal, or at least advertised. Wish I coulda seen that.

Well, so, anyway, all of this made me wonder if Dharma, errr, Jenna, ever got sexy in promo photos.

Turns out she did. This comes under the category "artistic nudity", meaning that nothing really nude is shown. But it's sufficiently pleasing to be interesting.

Jenna, prone and sans

This one isn't bad either, but she's got clothes on.

This one's funny, from the Dharma and Greg years

And this one is glamorous and pretty.

I found out I can watch "Accidentally on Purpose" free on the CBS Web site. I'll go catch up now. Because she's also really funny!

No comments: