Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ashley Greene -- truth in advertising?

OK, so I see the "Twilight" series Cullen sister Ashley Greene on the cover of Women's Health, in a bikini, showing off a gorgeously fit tummy. The kind of tummy that is so good-looking it becomes an auxiliary erogenous zone. Here it is:





So I figure there's more of that inside the mag, right?











Wrong!
Just some fashion shots in the desert with her Twilight co-star, Kellan Lutz. Nonetheless, these do show (examples below) that she has a classical, exquisitely perfect visage. It's nice to get both in the same package.



















So I then figure that Women's Health online might have more Ashley-in-a-bikini pictures. Especially when I see the link to the video of "Ashley Greene's Cover Shoot"!

Wrong again. This is a video of the inside fashion shoot. Not a bikini top or bottom in sight. That'd be great on a nude beach with fashion models getting an all-over tan, but here it means that the principals are well, dressed. Or well-dressed, take your pick.

OK, it's not hard to find Ashley in less than a bikini, either the youthful indiscretion that got leaked on the Internet, or the SoBe water body paint advertising campaign (I wrote about that before). She certainly has a wonderful figure in the "slender and natural" female category. But if you're going to show her off in a bikini -- give us a bit more of that, please!



Here's something that caught my eye while looking around:

Ashley in frilly underthings


Also about Ashley:
"My body holds muscle really easily, and I tend to bulk up [if I'm always lifting] weights," says the 23-year-old Jacksonville, Florida, native. So while filming the movie in Vancouver, she focused on cardio, squats, and planks during her daily hour-long interval sessions.

"I did side planks for my obliques, which are one of my trouble areas," she says.
Could've fooled me!

No comments: