Monday, March 28, 2011

Quoting Summer Glau

Summer Glau, who just seems to have the worst luck with projects (even though I think she has delivered noteworthy performances in every one of them), was recently in Esquire (in February, before The Cape undeservedly tanked). Her pictures are quite fetching, though limited; the video even more appealing. (HD, no less, currently the first one on that page, which deserves more time than I've given it so far.) Also fetching is her quote about what to wear to bed:

"...AT 10:30 P.M. /// CLIMBING INTO BED

I don't wear anything.Nothing belongs in the bed but bodies.
"

(Wish that was in HD.)

Nice. Very nice. I hope she gets the hit she's looking for. (TV or movie hit, not as in "I'd hit that" -- even though I certainly would if the offer was genuine.)

Here's a screencap of my favorite part:

No comments: