Sunday, June 5, 2011

The end of l'affaire Cheryl: money for nothing

According to this most recent, just out today report, rather than get sued for breach of contract, Fox and X-Factor boss Simon Cowell are just going to pay Cheryl Cole what she was going to get if she'd been on the show.

'X Factor' says Cheryl Cole out, will be paid

So that's getting paid to the tune of $1.5 million for doing nothing, except getting humiliated, and I bet she might have wanted to sue their pants off, which she would have been justified in wanting to, but now she won't have grounds.

All of which basically gives me an excuse to do this:























and this:


which serves to explain why I am thoroughly p*ssed (or alternatively, why I in the British sense wish to get thoroughly p*ssed to drown my sorrows) that the divine Miss CC will not be regularly appearing on U.S. television.

No comments: