Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The French President's babe and baby

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, the hottest wife of a head of state in the world, finally (at least in her mind) had her baby with the French Prez, according to reports.

Now she can get back to drinking and smoking like a proper Parisian. In case you think that's being mean, that's what Carla said she wanted to do after she gets the pregnancy over with.

"She said: ‘Quite frankly, I can't stand it anymore. I spend most of my time either sitting down or lying down. I can't drink or smoke any more. I'm in a hurry to get it over with. It doesn't interest the French.’ "

I'm sure this is just about the inconvenience of being pregnant, and I'm sure she'll be a wonderful mother, though I expect a host of excellent nurses and nannies will be taking care of the youngster while Carla is drinking, smoking, and performing other important duties of the wife of the French president.


It's a girl! Carla and Sarkozy celebrate birth of their baby daughter in Paris clinic

No comments: