Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Doutzen Kroes is nice, too


It's pretty much a statement of fact that most of the Victoria's Secret angels/models are very pretty women. And as some reading this little blog probably could figure out, I've got a bit of a thing for Miranda Kerr, with a nod for Candice Swanepoel and DiCaprio girl-of-the-year Erin Heatherton.  I don't think I've ever said much about Doutzen Kroes before, but when my friends at the Daily Mail feature her modeling lingerie fore and aft, I felt it was time to give her a turn.


LOVE Victoria's Secret underwear? Yes we do if it makes us look like Doutzen Kroes, seen modelling the brand's latest lingerie styles

 
Being me, the picture which I found most intriguing was the one in the PJs, shown below.  By the way, she's another one of the VS yummy mummy brigade, with a 20-month-old tot. 




No comments: