Monday, January 14, 2013

Golden Globes 2013 sexiest dresses


Oh, I know there's been lots of Golden Globes red carpet fashion coverage.  So I figured I'd rate who wore it best indicating that what was under it was really good.

Kate Hudson once again had me put her on a pedestal of amazingness, Jessica Alba looked totally magnificent (and I'm a sucker for a waterfall of diamonds in the bodice), Katharine McPhee showed that God had smiled upon her in the bosom department, Jessica Lopez was slinky and curvy, and Salma Hayek was just simply a mother I'd like to ... repeatedly.

Kate Hudson - amazing after 2 kids

Jennifer Lopez - nude becomes her

Jessica Alba - my night was complete with this look

Katharine McPhee - cleavage as a fashion accessory

Salma Hayek - it would be a dream to come home to her every night

No comments: