Thursday, July 11, 2013

What do you think they think is the hottest?


I often profess that Emmanuelle Chriqui is hotter than the solar corona.  (That's very hot, by the way).  So when there's a collection of what they say is her top 20 hottest pictures ever, that deserves investigation.  So I did.

And note, this page also has a video of "The Top 10 Sex Scenes of the Decade".  And the page has lots of links to other places illustrated with small pictures that have a lot of boobs and butts.  So take care if you have to.

The 20 Hottest Photos of Emmanuelle Chriqui

My favorites are 7 and 15 in this set.  But I think I've seen a few better.  She is so wonderfully pretty that you have to have a nice view of her face to go with a nice view of her phenomenal body.

Regarding the sex scenes (yeah, I checked them out too):  I only saw two of them in the actual movie, i.e., I watched the movie and the sex scene that was in it.  Out of context, I don't find sex scenes as exciting;  it does matter to me what characters are getting it on, and why.   Maybe I'll write more on that later.  As it is, I'd like to know more about the movie with Marisa Tomei in it.  And "Ask the Dust" with the always-hot Salma Hayek has an uncensored clip (another warning necessary), in which it's clear exactly what the two characters are up to and in to.


No comments: