Thursday, July 11, 2013

What I think about, sometimes


OK, apparently George Clooney scratched his two-year itch, and he and Stacy Keibler are now no longer  'dating'.   Now, I'm making a presumption here, but I think that during most of George's relationships, he and his significant other engaged in coital activities.  Just a hunch.  [Actually, this was semi-confirmed when another article reported that George and Stacy hadn't gotten horizontal in the good way for months, implying that earlier in the relationship they had.  Which does not surprise me in the least.] 

George apparently has been through this before and may somehow be used to it, but if I was to break up with someone the likes of Stacy (or previously, Elizabetta Canalis), I don't know how psychologically I would handle the awareness that I would no longer have the opportunity to see Stacy Keibler nude anymore.  [Example here - this was her backside from the book on cute culos. Which translates as beautiful butts.]

That would shatter a lesser man than George, and I admit to being much his lesser. I don't know how I could remain on an even keel.  I'd binge on something.

No comments: