Thursday, September 3, 2015

MK magic


I realized the other day that three of the world's current most outstanding beauties (Caucasian category) all have the initials "MK".

That would be:

- Michelle Keegan

- Miranda Kerr

- Minka Kelly  (see here for more on her recently)

So I contemplated other "MKs" that might support this particular set of initials as being particularly noteworthy.  Now, I also realized that this particular exercise could be done with just about any set of initials, but because the aforementioned trio are three of my favorites, I'm going with MK.

Here's some others:


Mollie King
Most famous for being a member of the group The Saturdays.   And a looker.

www.mollieking.com




















Mila Kunis

Actress, hottie, married to Ashton Kutcher, they had a child together recently.




















Maria Kirilenko (https://twitter.com/mkirilenko)
Pretty good tennis player, was Alex Ovechkin's girlfriend, but they broke up, she got married, just had a baby.  Also in Sports Illustrated as an athlete in a swimsuit.





















Mia Kirshner

Canadian actress:  L Word, Vampire Diaries, 24, Defiance




















Megyn Kelly

Fox News anchorwoman.  I don't agree with her politics and certainly not those of her network, but she is pretty.




















Addendum: I checked to see if there were any Playboy Playmates with the initials "MK". My assessment didn't find any. There were two high quality ones with the initials "KM" -- Kym Malin and Kelly Monaco. Also, some fine MJs: Marketa Janska, Mardi Jacquet, Marlene Janssen;  and a few MLs, like Marilyn Lange, Monica Leigh, and Mei-Ling Lam.

And there were several with the initials MC, which made me wonder what the most common (ha) set of Playmate initials is.  That's a bit of research I'll have to save for later.

But no MKs.  Strange.


No comments: