Thursday, September 24, 2015

Maybe not the best planning


Back when I heard that Morena Baccarin was sadly divorcing her husband-for-not-very-long and father of her child, I facetiously asked if I could get her phone number and ask her out on a date.  The best kind of date.

Too late for that.

Since that post was in July, it was only about two months ago.  And it turns out that she wasn't wasting anytime getting back in the romance game, as she's now three (3!) months pregnant with Gotham costar Benjamin McKenzie's baby.

Now, as a true romantic, I've got to admire the clear expression of love and passion that this coupling and conception evinces.  But with the divorce not even finalized (at least as far as I know right now), wouldn't have been a little more circumspect to wait for the pregnancy stage of the relationship until after that's completed?  I mean, heat of the moment and all that, yes, but this is the 21st century.  There are ways of keeping the boys off the girl.

Still, I hope they're happy.  And Ben, tip of the hat.  She's gorgeous.  I hope the babymaking was fun (it sure should've been).


No comments: