Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Eliza's new show


Just discovered, via a TV trailer, that one of my favorite actresses, Eliza Dushku (most notably from Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Dollhouse) will be on the last season of Cinemax's Banshee.

Until I noticed that she was going to be on the show, I hadn't heard of Banshee.  But it sounds and looks good.  The main story is about an ex-con and thief who takes the identity of a murdered sheriff from the town of Banshee, Pennsylvania, who doesn't turn out to be much like Wyatt Earp.  I.e., he keeps on being a criminal.  Dushku will be playing Agent Veronica Dawson, who likely is going to be involved in trying to figure out who the sheriff really is.

This is going to complicate my plans to watch Shameless.

Well, since I have this opportunity, I might as well provide a provocative picture of Eliza.  I've been following her on Twitter (@elizadushku, where I'm one of 1.77 million followers);  she's been going to college classes somewhere in Boston until this gig came along.  I think she's still single after ending her relationship with Rick Fox.  So there's still a chance for me and all the guys in that 1.77 million.





Right, like that's going to happen. Well, anyway, I look forward to seeing Eliza on Banshee in January.








No comments: