Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Do you recognize this body?


Take a close look.  Trust me, I have.



















Pretty impressive, eh?  Sure hope you think so, no matter what your preference.

Well, not to keep the suspense prolonged, this body is that of Ellie Gonsalves.  If you don't know who she is, she's a Australian, a model (naturally), notably having worked with Guess and Frederick's of Hollywood.  She's been in Maxim multiple times.

She got somewhat famous with a Yellowtail wine Super Bowl commercial.

If you want more information, here's her Web site. There are more pictures.  Trust me.  She's also got a fitness program.

And she also has an Instagram account, where there are more pictures.  Trust me.

And she has a boyfriend.  Trust me, you and especially I, don't have a chance.

This year she may get a little more noticed with a small role in a Dwayne Johnson movie titled Fighting With My Family.

I'll just finish with this thought.  (Acquired from her Instagram account, so it's definitely intended for public perusal.)


No comments: