Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Jill Wagner got married last year


If you don't know who Jill Wagner is, let me jog your memory.  She got her acting start on the short-lived (but pretty decent) Blade TV show, then got famous for doing car commercials, and she then had a summertime gig on Wipeout interviewing hapless Wipeout victims. I lost track of her, but for the past six years she's been on Teen Wolf.  Since I've never watched Teen Wolf, I did not know that.  IMdB also indicates that in 2017 she was in a couple of Hallmark-type comedy-romance movies.

I accidentally discovered this while looking up actors and actresses that were on the Blade TV show.  I had a different motivation than seeing what Jill Wagner was currently doing, but well... never mind.  What I discovered while reading about Jill Wagner was that she got married last year, to a fortunate man named David Lemanowicz.

So now you know that too.

Here's her IMdB page:  Jill Wagner

(Wow, I just remembered that I wrote about her here;  and mentioned that she was on Teen Wolf then, which was back in 2013.  Oops. )







No comments: