Thursday, October 4, 2018

Another lovely Brit


I haven't said much about Shelby Tribble, a former Miss Great Britain who's recently been on the British TV reality show (as far as I can determine) The Only Way is Essex, or TOWIE for short.

Over the past few months, she's been dating Pete Wicks, a tattooed businessman and part-time model, on the show and I guess for real, too.  But they've apparently broken up due to his infidelity.

Some guys just don't get it when they've got it.

So, anyways, back to Shelby.  She has a beautiful face (though perhaps slightly bland in expression), great eyes, and she's a clothes horse.  Looks great in high fashion, casual fashion, and on the beach or by the pool in swimwear.

Let's go poolside.

Shelby Tribble PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: TOWIE star shows off her incredible figure in a minuscule white bikini... after split from love rat Pete Wicks

Oh, did I mention she looks pretty great in lingerie, too?  Let me demonstrate that.





No comments: