Thursday, November 15, 2018

This is not a very exciting part of the Highway 41 journey


As I noted when this StreetView journey began, one of the main thoroughfares that took over much of the traffic that formerly had to travel on Highway 41 was Interstate 75.  And through Georgia, Highway 41 and I-75 stay very closely intertwined.  In this post of the journey, you will see why.  We are now north of Pinehurst, GA.



Crossing under Interstate 75




Unadilla, Georgia - Highway 41 at Borum Street




I'm bored, so I turned off Highway 41 to see Trico Gin and Peanut. Unfortunately, I'm still bored.




Highway 41 crosses under Interstate 75 again




Highway 41 crosses under I-75 again, on the approach to Perry!




As you might expect, the next destination is Perry, Georgia.




No comments: