Monday, August 12, 2019

One article, 50 beaches


I saw this article on the Daily Mail Web site, of course, and I expected that of the 50 top beaches in the world that it lists, I would not have been to any of them.  Now, I am not someone that seeks out new beach experiences on every vacation (I look for different things to do, and especially breathtaking scenery if I can find it), but I have been to a few beaches.

So it turns out that I've been near a couple of them (but not actually on them), and I've actually been on three of them.    Given that I haven't visited any really exotic places, I wonder if you can figure out which ones.

Have you been to any of them?

The 50 best beaches in the world for 2019 revealed, from a horn-shaped bay in Croatia to paradise in Australia and CORNWALL - so does YOUR favourite make the cut?

I haven't been to this one, but it's one I'd like to visit - in the Seychelles.  (This is a different picture than the one in the article.)




No comments: