Sunday, April 26, 2020

Jill Wagner delivers offspring


I've kept track of actress Jill Wagner's career ever since the short-lived but fairly intriguing Blade TV show.  She was on the Ninja Warrior knockoff Wipeout (interviewing contestants, a waste of her talent) as well as doing a few memorable automobile commercials.  As the Daily Mail noted, she has also been in a few Hallmark movies.

Checking IMDb, I also found she had a continuing role in Teen Wolf.  So she's had sharp pointy teeth in more than one franchise.

And, very importantly, she made Maxim's "Hot 100" list one year.


'We wanted a patriotic name': Hallmark star Jill Wagner welcomes baby daughter Army Gray

Personally, I might have gone with "Liberty" over "Army", because a lot of people are going to think that they misspelled Amy.

Checking back, I've mentioned Jill Wagner thrice on the blog, when she got married, with a very nice picture, and one other time.  (You can look that third one up.)

Let me see if I can find another nice picture of Jill.

This one's quite nice.





No comments: