Sunday, March 14, 2021

Abbey Clancy returns to the blog

 

I'd have to check, but I know I haven't posted about model Abbey Clancy for awhile, and that is something I have done with some regularity.  I know that I marveled at her bounce-back beauty after kids, even the semi-unplanned ones (hey, you have to know there's a possibility, right?), and also occasionally on the extreme good fortune of her husband and child procreating male, footballer (soccer player) Peter Crouch.

Well, she posted a topless picture, from the back view, and from this we can ascertain a couple of facts.

1.  She's not wearing a top.  Well, that figures.

2.  Her tush/bottom/derriere is still small, tight, and world-class.

3.  Peter is still very fortunate, even if he doesn't do much work around the house, even while he's stuck at home for an extended period due to COVID-19 lockdown orders.


Abbey Clancy sends temperatures soaring by posing TOPLESS for sizzling snap ahead of her latest fashion shoot



No comments: