Sunday, September 18, 2022

Let's take another look at Abbey

 

I can't believe that I almost forgot to post this informative Daily Mail article about Abbey Clancy and family on vacation.   Seems like I've been following Abbey's coming and goings and procreatings for a century (well, pretty much all this century).  And though she's had four children courtesy of the avid efforts of her husband Peter Crouch (former top level soccer player), she still appears very, very, fit.  

And should be careful, too, based on one of these pictures, as it appears that hubby Peter would still be willing and able and motivated to procreate again.  But maybe he took "steps" to make sure that four procreative efforts is all they're going to have.


Abbey Clancy puts on a very cheeky display in a string bikini as she poses for racy snap during family getaway in Portugal

Am I going to provide that display?  You bet I am.




No comments: