Sunday, February 26, 2023

A couple of Amanda

 

I continue to be impressed by Britain's Got Talent judge, TV presenter, and celebrity Amanda Holden.

Apparently she also has a habit of liking to be nude in her personal domestic setting (aka home).

I'm impressed by that, too.  It'd be a nice lifestyle to live with if one was domesticizing with someone who has this kind of looks to like. 

Definitely a Mother I'd Like to ... Admire.  (MILA)

'It's a yes from me!' Amanda Holden, 51, shows off her fab physique in red lace lingerie as evergreen presenter poses for racy Valentine's Day post





















Amanda Holden shows off her jaw-dropping figure in a tiny pink bikini as she celebrates her 52nd birthday in an exotic location






















OH MANDY! Amanda Holden sends fans wild as she strips naked and poses in just a bathrobe

"It comes after she told Alan Carr how much she loved getting her kit off.
She told him: "I hate wearing clothes", to which he replied: "You are basically a nudist."
Agreeing, Amanda admitted: "I am actually.”


HOLD-EN A MINUTE! BGT judge Amanda Holden cooks in the nude saying ‘I spend a lot of time naked in my house’


No comments: