Saturday, August 19, 2023

Still a chance?

 

I've always liked actress Sophia Bush.  So, well, she's available again (or soon to be).

Sophia Bush divorcing husband Grant Hughes after just 13 MONTHS of marriage - but will continue to run nonprofit together and 'remain good friends'

It's weird, though, because at their one-year anniversary, they both wrote about how great being married to each other was. 

[Sophia wrote] "Best decision of my life. It still feels just like this. Ecstatic. Running toward the future, grinning and laughing, together. I love you, my favorite. Happy Anniversary [white heart emoji].' 

Meanwhile on June 11, Grant also took to Instagram to share a sweet tribute which is still up also featuring them on their wedding day. He posted a lengthy caption which read: 'What a full, beautiful, dynamic, exciting, growth-filled year we’ve had together. I truly love doing life with you!' "

I wonder what changed so fast?



 

No comments: