Monday, September 7, 2026

Catching up with Amber Valletta

 

Amber Valletta was a 1990s high fashion supermodel. The Daily Mail provided an update on her a couple of months ago, which I'm revisiting here.

Amber Valletta, 52, was a '90s Vogue model who made movies with Sandra Bullock and Kate Hudson, see her now

Below, I have a picture of Valletta on the runway in 1997, and the current state (both in pink, coincidentally).  Also, the article about here has a poignant comment, which I have at the end.





































"Amber - who shares son Auden, 25, with ex-husband Chip McCaw - admitted she 'wants to cry' whenever she thinks about climate change and the future of our planet. She added: 'I'll be dead, but my great-grandkids? To live in a world where they wouldn't experience this. Where they couldn't see elephants or a whale."

Time -- and the planet we live on -- are precious things.

 

No comments: