Monday, July 27, 2009

Grab bags are lazy posts

OK, as I said, grab bags are lazy posts. And so I'm doing a grab bag.

Girl of the day (international birdwatching):

1. Myleene Klass

Had a long a varied career (for a young woman) -- most famous for being on I'm a Celebrity -- Get Me Out of Here, where she was frequently seen in a bikini; got so pent-up for male companionship of an intimate kind for three weeks (oK, like that's a hardship), once she came home she immediately got with her boyfriend and got pregnant.

A couple of image highlights:

Cleavage and diamonds

One of numerous bikini pictures


2. World-record kayak drop

I don't condone this kind of thing because it very often would lead to getting killed, but the pictures are impressive (and someday I'd like to visit this place and the region around it).











3. Great shot of the Jupiter impact site from the refurbished Hubble

4. Dust devils on Mars

I hadn't seen this animation before. (Find the link in the article.)

5. This was totally not a surprise:

Dean Sheremet and LeAnn Rimes marriage split

No comments: