Friday, July 17, 2009

Josie Bissett is still really, really, really cute

I saw Josie Bissett (ex-Jane) on a potboiler movie that was dated 2008, and despite the quality of the overall film (maybe 1.5 stars out of 5), she looked pretty good -- and still wore some nice tight jeans. Found out more on her Web site.

Found out even more from an E! interview from last November. I didn't realize she and Rob Estes had broken up (i.e., divorced). This means I might still have a chance, since Abbey Clancy isn't a possibility right now.

She's also going to appear on the new version of "Melrose Place" (CW).

Smooth skin, devastating smile, perfectly balanced features, great bod, apparently a fine mother I'd like to -- I won't go another further with that, but... maybe she won't mind a little free advertising for her most recent children's book so I can demonstrate what I mean.

No comments: