Friday, August 26, 2011

Romney backs off

Even though he indicated he knows that the science is correct about global warming and the human contribution to it, non-scientist Mitt Romney isn't ready to let science lead the way, so he "doesn't know" how much humans contribute to it.

Well, we who know science do, candidate Mitt. The answer is (in the modern era): most of it is caused by humans.

Doesn't matter now, anyway. Your goose is cooked. You're not dumb enough, conservative enough, Christian enough, and ideological enough to be the candidate of the current dumb-as-nuts GOP.

Romney says would not put limits on emissions

Asked about global warming at a town hall meeting in Lebanon, New Hampshire, Romney said he believed the world is getting hotter and humans contribute in some way to the change -- but could not judge to what extent.

"Do I think the world's getting hotter? Yeah, I don't know that but I think that it is," he said. "I don't know if it's mostly caused by humans."

"What I'm not willing to do is spend trillions of dollars on something I don't know the answer to."




First question that pops to mind: how're you going to get that answer, Mitt?

No comments: