Monday, January 28, 2013

Semi-new bikini pictures of Michelle Keegan


I guess I'm briefly on a tack where I post more female-admiration posts than on subjects of doom-and-gloom, like climate change, space junk, Republicans in Congress, government shutdowns (hint: they're related), pollution in China, and bluefin tuna extinction.  That may not last, there are too many gloom-and-doom subjects to be gloomy and doomy about.

So bear with me and just let me link to the some pictures (latest from November 2012) of the extraordinary Michelle Keegan of the UK, actress in the Coronation Street soap opera.  I used to admire the ability of U.S. soaps to find nubile and lovely young actresses (many times regardless of acting ability, but some of they could act pretty well, too), but with U.S. soaps declining in favor of nighttime dramas like "The Vampire Diaries" and "Arrow", which do well with the babes, I guess I'll just have to let the Brits find the nubiles, and Michelle is one of the most curvy.

See Chelle's on sea shore (OK, that's a little over the top)

A lot more from here (this makes me happy; definitely Wow, but I would have liked one more picture from the rear, because the one is Yummy)

From July, Fabulous magazine cover (she doesn't look very happy, though she's still in a bikini)

On the inside (but she still doesn't look happy)


No comments: