Thursday, April 28, 2016
10 ways to tell climate deniers are losing an argument
Today I tweeted out 10 ways you can tell a climate denier is losing a scientific argument about climate change. Here I compile them for easy reference.
1. Their responses get shorter.
2. They try to change the subject.
3. They start calling you names.
4. They mock people instead of discussing science.
5. They invoke economics or philosophy as scientific motivations.
6. They bring up unrelated data.
7. They repeat previous fully-refuted statements.
8. They block you from responding.
9. They insularly congratulate themselves within their own tribe.
10. They cite the same people over and over again.
at 7:41 PM