Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm thinking he must be somewhat successful

(First of many bird-watching posts I'm catching up on)

Daily Mail be praised, I've never heard of Brit comic Paddy McGuinness, never mind actually hearing him do anything, including comedy. (I could probably find something on YouTube.) But he must have a decent career and substantial financial holdings, because he is engaged to a somewhat phenomenal 22-year old fashion, lingerie, and bikini model (and former Miss Liverpool), Christine Martin. The paparazzi were all over both sides, top and bottom, of a McGuinness and Martin trip to the beach, and for that I thank them profusely.

It wasn't difficult to find many examples exposing Miss Martin's fine set of talents, and I'll offer a couple here.



















And I will wish Paddy all the best, lucky sod that he is.

No comments: