Friday, July 15, 2011

A collection of Eric Cantor cartoons

This f*ckwit has rapidly become one of the most abhorrent, detestable members of Congress. I included the first one because this is where it seems he and the Tea Party want to take the country -- and I included the second one because that's how I feel. His district is only a few miles away over the water... I may have to do some campaigning. But it's one of those solidly Republican districts that will likely beatify Cantor before they vote him out.

I can't believe that the GOP doesn't believe the signs and signals and warnings and predictions. If they do take the country over the precipice with them, there will be HELL to pay.










































































































































No comments: