Monday, July 4, 2011

Say it ain't so, Cheryl

According to what I'm reading in the Daily Mail, Cheryl Cole is getting close to getting back together with the remarkably immature (but darned good soccer player) Ashley Cole, her former husband.

Now, I've read a lot, and it would seem accurate to so that Cheryl isn't interested in getting married again, but might be interested in getting preggers. Since Derek Hough didn't work out in the romantic or procreative department, it seems that Cheryl might go with the tried-and-untrue (well, speaking with regard to faithfulness), but as least familiar, Ashley.

I totally believe the reports that her mother doesn't approve. But Cheryl does seem to be a woman ruled somewhat by passion, and less by intellect -- and she still qualifies as young and impulsive, having just turned 28. So it will not surprise me if in a few months Cheryl announces that she's "with child" -- Ashley's child. It would certainly keep her name in the headlines.

I'm going to remarry ex-wife Cheryl Cole, vows Ashley just nine months after divorce

Well, maybe Ashley thinks he's getting remarried. But I think Cheryl wants to avoid the legalities.

No comments: