Wednesday, August 3, 2011

This is a book I can get behind

This particularly photography book is about the fundament-als; in other words, don't be assking, the subject, it'll be a hind-rance. The book is a celebration of the beauty of the feminine moon curves, the gluteus maximized, butt I don't know if my wife would understand if I requested it for Christmas. She'd probably ask me to kiss hers. Which under some circumstances is enjoyable, but I don't think she'd mean it that way.

Culo (link to the HuffingtonPost article, which has a video that you won't want to be watching at work, but hey, if you do, it's art, right?)

Now, the photographer is Raphael Mazzuco and the producer is Jimmy Iovine. Most known as a music producer, Iovine had the fortune to be married to a Playboy Playmate for many years, the former Vicki McCarty, also known as the "Phi Beta Kappa" Playmate.

Since we're sitting on the subject, one of my favorites, this mildly nude link shows off a tempting glimpse of Vicki's basic asset when she was Playboy's featured monthly girl, something I'm sure Jimmy won't mind us contemplating.

No comments: