Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bar Refaeli, because she is



Bar Refaeli is modeling swimwear again.   I suppose I’ll have to provide links to that.  Bar is so routinely unbelievably gorgeous that she actually saturates my beauty appreciation receptors.   Which means I have to look away for a few seconds before gazing adoringly and longingly at her next picture.

Big hair and bikinis: Bar Refaeli poses in stunning new swimwear shoot

The thing is, Daily Mail showed some of these before.  I definitely remember the big hair and the last swimsuit shown in this article.  The Daily Mail does recycle stories occasionally.

Here's the Web site for the swimsuit company that makes the swimsuits Bar is posing in:

Agua Bendita

Hope they don't mind some free advertising.



(And if you want to see her in a video where she's as nude as the women in Allure, go here)


No comments: