Thursday, April 19, 2012

A conservative I agree with?


Hard to believe there's a conservative who holds a marginally acceptable opinion on climate change.  Even harder to believe that it's the current governor of Ohio, John Kasich.  But there it is.

John Kasich thinks there's a problem with climate change

""This isn’t popular to always say, but I believe there is a problem with climates, climate change in the atmosphere," he said Thursday, according to the Columbus Dispatch. "I believe it. I don’t know how much there is, but I also know the good Lord wants us to be good stewards of his creation. And so, at the end of the day, if we can find these breakthroughs to help us have a cleaner environment, I’m all for it."
 Pretty mealy-mouthed, but we'll have to take what we can get.  

No comments: