Thursday, July 19, 2012

A holiday in space? I know what I'm thinking


According to this BBC video report, a far-thinking company on the Isle of Man has a spare Russian space capsule, complete with re-entry module, that they're offering to anyone with the impressive financial wherewithal to get it into space the opportunity to be one of the passengers on that same flight.  And this particular individual (or consortium, as the case might be) can bring friends. Wink.

In case you don't catch my drift... WINK.

Isle of Man company offering holidays in space

And you know that makes me recall that I've written a couple of previous blog postings about ideas like this:

More images of the honeymoon suite in space

I can think of two ways to make money with this

Hmm, I wonder how much money Michael Buble is worth these days...

(Here's another article about the space vacation company, Excalibur Almaz:  Excalibur Almaz, Private Space Company, To Sell Tickets To The Moon For $155 Million (PHOTOS) 

No comments: