Tuesday, July 31, 2012

How many people like to be naked in their hotel room?


OK, confession time.  I like to be naked in a hotel room when I'm on a trip.  There's a certain sense of freedom and lack of responsibility and enjoyment of being human when one can be naked without anyone judging. Or even noticing.

I suspect that this goes for a lot of people.  My evidence is meager, but there have been enough paparazzi shots of celebrities in states of undress and semi-undress in their room or on the balcony (or on the beach) to indicate that this is something that they occasionally like to indulge in, as well.  And despite the fact that a crime was committed to find out, we found out that sportscaster Erin Andrews likes to iron her clothes in the freedom of her hotel room while enjoying the freedom to be naked in her hotel room.

Privacy allows one to do things that they don't normally do.  So on my next trip, I'll be naked in my hotel room again.

And face it, if we all looked as good as the young lady in this picture admiring herself in the hotel room mirror, a lot of us would admire ourselves in the hotel room mirror.
















More on this later, I hope, when I ruminate on more effective hotel resort advertising.


No comments: