Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I can't believe I just found this out


I've only been peripherally aware of fashion model and actress Lydia Hearst, and I only just in the last two days found out that she is the daughter of heiress, kidnap victim, brainwashed terrorist, convicted felon, released felon, totally pardoned felon, wife, mother, and now living at home (I guess) Patricia Hearst.

But lets get back to Lydia.

Girls of Maxim:  Lydia Hearst profile

I should have been paying attention.  She's got a very unique face (does resemble her mother, and also does resemble a young Jodie Foster at times).  She can have a lot of different looks.  She's slender and striking.

Further investigation ALSO indicates that she has posed topless many times, usually in the "high fashion" way, and perusal of several examples indicates that what she's got up top is quite nice to appraise visually.

I really should have been paying attention.

Here she is on the red carpet - not topless, just gorgeous.




No comments: