Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Who's sorry now?


One of the most popular posts on my blog, surprisingly, is this one:

I feel bad for Rosamund Pike - she can cry on my shoulder (in the hot tub)

See, she broke up with her intended when she made an apparent faux pas with the invitations.

Well, all's well that ends badly.  Rosamund moved on, and is in the process of assembling baby #2 while her career does well too.  She was a good foil and friend in Jack Reacher, and she's featured (though I bet she disappears) in Gone Girl.


Pregnant Rosamund Pike looks radiant as she dresses her growing bump in navy shift frock while promoting Gone Girl in Italy

Well, I might have felt bad for her then, but I feel good for her now.  And I also feel good for the kinda funny-looking 53-year old guy (Robie Uniacke) that she's with who has an unconventional past.  Well, his present is doing alright.


No comments: