Friday, May 29, 2015

But how do I get a date with her?


Big news in the world of sexual psychology:  the Finns have solved the nude body-brain problem.

I'll bet you never knew there was a nude body-brain problem.

So what is the problem, exactly?

'Tis phrased thusly, if not lustfully:
“it remains unresolved whether nude and clothed bodies are processed by same cerebral networks or whether processing of nude bodies recruits additional affective and arousal processing areas."
When I found out this had previously been unresolved, I was moderately upset.  After all, this is a problem.

To solve it, the subjects looked at pictures of a clothed woman and an unclothed woman. Not a bad job if you can get it.   Go to the article about this study to see the pictures they looked at.  Unfortunately, I can't find a bigger version (which is sometimes heard from the wives of less-than-hung spouses).

There's a reason I'd like to see a bigger version.  The Headless TorseGirl possesses one FINE set of ta-tas. I'd sure like to show her a good time,


No comments: