Thursday, May 28, 2015

Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright were married last weekend

Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention, because I actually missed the fact that Michelle Keegan (she for whom I predict world domination) was married to Mark Wright last Saturday (at least I think it was Saturday). There has not yet been one picture released of the couple in their wedding finery, though a guest reported that Michelle was the most beautiful bride ever. This would not be a surprise at all.

The only other news worth noting out of this (so far) is that from their honeymoon in Dubai, Mark Instagramed back a picture about which the mere mortals of us in this world can only dream. I took the original and applied a little post-processing magic, to bring out all the details. She's worth it. I've included both below so you can evaluate my work.

Original

That''s more like it. Lucky hubby. 



No comments: