Monday, July 6, 2015

Is nothing sacred? And what's your phone number?


Sadly, lusciously and exotically attractive Morena Baccarin (Firefly, Homeland) is getting a divorce from her husband of only a short time and the father of their one-year-old son.

Never like to hear that.  Wish they could stay together, much as I wish the same for Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner and Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick (though the latter male seems to typify his name with the "is" subtracted).  After all, marriage is a sacred and holy institution and should be respected.

Back to Baccarin.  (See what I did there?)

Homeland's Morena Baccarin 'faces costly divorce battle as husband seeks spousal support and joint custody of their son

That's too bad.  Especially with a toddler in the mix.  Well, on the upside (though there really isn't one), she will be single soon.

So Morena, umm...

can I have your phone number?

My wife won't mind, even though I do respect the institution of marriage.  See, you're on my LIST (wink wink).  You know the LIST of those we could entertain without reproach if the occasion arose.  I'm sure my occasion would be energetically enthusiastic.

As if that would happen.  Still, I wouldn't mind if it did.