Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hope not


Well, I thought the marriage of Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (formerly Cole) was a bit precipitous when it happened.

Unfortunately, if this Daily Mail article is to be believed, their might be problems in their short union.

As my many posts about her attest, I like Cheryl a WHOLE lot.  She's gone through a bit (including malaria and an aborted attempt to establish herself in the U.S. market), so I want her to be happy.  I certainly don't want her to have more drama and trauma in her personal life.  So I hope this just turns out to the type of brief rough patch every marriage hits, and that they can work it out.  And I also certainly hope that he realizes what he's got.

'If you're going through hell, keep going': Cheryl Fernandez-Versini's husband Jean-Bernard posts series of cryptic quotes amid claims their marriage is in trouble


No comments: