Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Cheryl officially gets her groove on

Good to see Cheryl, soon to be the former Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (which I expected, along with a lot of other folks) having a good time on a boat in Barbados after one of her Girls Aloud bandmates (Kimberley Walsh) got hitched. She looks pretty darned good, and more importantly, she looks happy.


PICTURE EXCLUSIVE: Newly-single Cheryl Fernandez-Versini gets her mojo back as she lavishes in male attention at Kimberley Walsh's post-wedding boat party

There was a mention a short while back that she wasn't sure what her name should be post-marriage. I think she should just change it to Cheryl Official (her Twitter handle). There aren't any other Cheryl's at her heat level, globally. Do a Google image search simply on "Cheryl" and you'll see what I mean.

In fact, I just did that, and I found this phenomenal picture from her 2016 calendar.  Didn't even know she was doing a calendar.  Looking at this, I know she shouldn't be single for long, even though it might do her psyche good to be single for awhile.  Hopefully the next time she falls, it'll be for somebody responsible.

Wondrous !

No comments: