Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Late January congratulations to the Bublé-Lopilato family



Forgot to note when it happened that luscious Luisana Lopilato, married to luckier-than-any-guy-should-be singer Michael Bublé, added another child to the family in late January. So, even though Luisana is unlikely to ever go back to lingerie modeling as she embraces motherhood-of-two, I can note that I doubt I'll ever forget her representation of Ultimo, and I'm sure that Michael appreciated her both in and out of her silkies prior to their hopefully repeated tries for conception. (He once noted in an interview that his wife was very strict about getting their copulatory groove on when it was time to make a baby. I would not be reluctant to comply under such circumstances.)

PICTURED: The baby is here! Singer Michael Bublé's wife Luisana Lopilato has given birth to their second son Elías

Here's a few reasons that babies happen in the Bublé family.

One  (high-res)

Two

Three




No comments: