Saturday, January 26, 2019

Where Have I Been?


More importantly, did you care?  Did you miss me?

Likely the answer to that is no.  But still, someone may have wondered what happened.

Simply put, I took a break.  I could have posted lots of anti-Republican, anti-Trump, anti-conservative, anti-stupid (is that a thing?) posts.  But I decided to let everybody ELSE do that.

The problem with that was that I lost my posting energy.  Even though I'd collected lots of things to post about, the inspiration and creativity was at a low ebb.  So, recognizing that I was slumping, much like the Washington Capitals on a seven-game losing streak, I decided to take some time off. 

That time is over. It's time to get back to blogging on this little-read, little-known, so-minor-that-it-doesn't-matter-a-whit blog.   Partly because we still have a LONG way to go on Highway 41. 

And there a still a lot of lighthouses in the world.

As well as babes.

So, I'm back.  Strap in.


No comments: