Thursday, August 6, 2020

Yes, I'm sure it is

 

Even though, happily, I have not contended with the condition addressed by this advertisement, it still caught my eye.

The reason it caught my eye is that I recognize the model -- her name is Ekaterina Zueva (on Instagram, Zuueva), and she could definitely be a treatment for the dysfunctional condition, and in many cases provide a superb augmentational incentive to any medical procedure or prescription.

I've featured Ekaterina a few times before.  She's lithe but curvy, and she's also a mother of a tot; she has posted pregnancy pictures to prove that she was.  The female body is capable of amazing things.

As you'll see below.  These are all pictures of the lovely and astonishing Ekaterina, doing her best to make men feel masculine. The third one, especially, works for me.








No comments: