Friday, January 1, 2021

On the subject of breakups

 

I had thought I have expressed my admiration for actress Aly Michalka on this blog, and I was stunned to discover that apparently I haven't.  However, I can note that she and her sister A.J. also have a long-running musical partnership.   So, since I just posted about the crash and breakup of iceberg A38a, this particular post about their updated adult version of "Potential Breakup Song" (featuring more profanity) was also worth noting.


Aly & AJ send fans wild with the release of explicit version of their hit 2007 anthem Potential Breakup Song

So, since I haven't expressed my admiration for Aly previously, I'll just have to provide something admirable below.

This is a recent shot:




















And this is a less recent, hotter shot, from a Maxim appearance.





No comments: