Saturday, February 20, 2021

No matter what you think of her

 

I don't have a negative opinion of Gwyneth Paltrow;  I know some people do, and I know that other people have a very high opinion of her.  I think she's done remarkable things as both an actress and entrepeneur, and of course she's had high profile romances and breakups, became (and still is) a mother, done the conscious uncoupling thing, and was recently married.  Goop was one of the first famous influencer commerce sites, and it's been successful, albeit with both expensive and weird products.

Sooo... as I said, no matter what you think of her, I was sorry to read that she was infected with COVID-19 (not that unusual in the U.S. or California), and is suffering from the effects of  "long covid".  I hope she improves.


Gwyneth Paltrow says she has long Covid: A-lister reveals she had COVID-19 'early on' and it has left her with 'long-term fatigue' 'body inflammation and 'brain fog' (but she is recovering with the help of Goop products)

No comments: